Consolidate your learning from the main conference day with the separately-bookable, post-conference, half-day workshop: 21st June 2017
Internal Communications Measurement & Evaluation Workshop
08.45 Morning Workshop Registration & Coffee
09.00 Assessing Your Measurement Needs
- Identifying what you need and your metrics of success
- What should you be seeking to actually measure? Identifying the metrics of success to inform your measurement strategy
- Assessing the benefits and limitations of measurement
- Before committing budget, what free and then paid for tools can you utilise to evaluate the impact of your internal comms?
09.45 Successfully Measuring & Managing Engagement
- Utilising metrics to assess employee engagement and interaction, trends and what impact it has
- How can you measure intangibles, such as workplace culture and staff experience?
- Using a values-based approach to developing a positive workplace culture
- The benefits of a multi-source approach to managing engagement in a positive direction
10.30 Refreshment Break
11.00 Effectively Demonstrating ROI To Build The Business Case & Secure Investment In Internal Comms
The medium is the message: how you present the business case can be key in getting buy-in and influencing senior stakeholders to invest in internal comms.
11.45 Morning Workshop Closes