Join Us At Our Sister Event – The Internal Communications Manchester Conference on 24th January 2017
Future-Facing, Pioneering Approaches To Innovating Internal Communications: Boost Employee Engagement, Harness Digital Advances & Social Media & Add Measurable, Strategic Value
High-Impact Engagement ★ Winning Social Media ★ Digital Advances & Future Trends ★ ROI & Strategy ★ Change ★ Impactful Channel Strategies ★ Hard-To-Reach ★ Mobile & Apps ★ Low Budgets ★ Leaders ★ View The Agenda Here.
A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 24th January 2017, The Place Aparthotel, Central Manchester.
Join us for the annual Internal Communications Conference, Manchester – Real Impact, Real Results featuring 22 practitioner speakers, including; HSBC, adidas, Morrison’s, PZ Cussons, Britvic, British Airways, GSK, ASDA, Aviva and many more.
Ensure Your Internal Communications Impact & Add True Value To The Business & The Bottom Line! How Can Digital Advances & New Technologies Be Harnessed To Drive Real Organisational Change & Boost Employee Engagement?
- The Secrets To High-Impact Engagement: Innovative, forward-thinking strategies to capture attention and drive staff engagement and productivity
- Empowering, Engaging Social Media Comms: Compelling, results-driven strategies for impactful, two-way communications
- Digital Advances, New Technologies & Future Trends: Anticipating and capitalising on future opportunities for a more savvy, future-proof internal comms strategy
- Prove ROI & Put Internal Comms At The Heart Of Business Strategy: Tried and tested techniques for measuring and proving the value and impact of internal comms as a strategic function
- Embracing Change – Inspiring & Engaging Colleagues: Fresh approaches for embedding behavioural, cultural and organisational change – get employees on board!
- Innovative, Impactful Channel Strategies: Identifying the best-performing channels to ensure you’re investing cleverly and achieving the results and mix you want
- Reaching The Unreachable: Best-practice advice on overcoming the obstacles to unite, reach and engage the hard-to-reach
- Engaging Leaders As Critical Communicators: Empower managers with the right skills, knowledge and motivation to communicate effectively and inspire and engage their teams
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Internal Communications Conference, Manchester – Real Impact, Real Results, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.